DOUCE MOUSSE | Diaper cream
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Entreprise québécoise, fabrication locale
Soothes diaper rash
This cream is actually an ointment. The word »Cream » that appears on the label is a more familiar term. Like all our products, it has been tested with mothers with babies suffering from diaper rash. The results were unanimous as to the effectiveness, we have received many testimonials to this effect. The texture, smell and selling price were also highly appreciated. Applying a thin layer is enough, so very little is needed to achieve excellent results.
In addition to being great against diaper rash, several moms have told us that this product is very effective against redness on the neck of babies due to regurgitation as well as soothing scratches on the skin of toddlers.
You use washable diapers
Unlike Zinc Oxide, which leaves a whitish mark that clogs the fiber of fabrics, we use Zinc PCA, which does not damage cloth diapers made of natural cotton, bamboo or hemp material. In the case of washable diapers made of synthetic material ( »suede » and/or »polar »), it is better to put a liner during the treatment because these fabrics seem fragile to several ingredients such as beeswax , shea butter… If you use liners and our cream has spilled a little on your diaper, wash the stain by hand with warm water and soap to completely remove the residue.
Composition of our Cream (INCI)
- Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed oil: Sunflower oil, very rich in vitamins E and F. It is nourishing and softening. It does not leave a greasy film on the skin because it is absorbed very quickly.
- Potato Starch (NON-GMO): Potato Starch. Highly absorbent, contains no GMOs unlike corn starch.
- Beeswax: Beeswax, protects the epidermis and lets it breathe. Rich in vitamin A, it softens, softens and nourishes the skin. It also serves as a thickener.
- Lanolin: Lanolin, widely used to moisturize chapped nipples in breastfeeding women because it is completely safe for babies. Lanolin is added to our formulation for its aspect of natural emollient and impermeability.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil: Calendula oil is perfect for treating skin issues like chafing, dry and irritated skin. It is antiseptic, healing, restorative and anti-inflammatory.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter : Shea Butter, helps regulate skin hydration and has a positive effect on skin elasticity.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed oil: Jojoba oil is the closest to the sebum naturally secreted by our glands. Anti-inflammatory and protective, this oil (more like a liquid wax) regenerates the skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E
- Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract: Apricot, antioxidant.
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract : Rosemary, purifies and sanitizes the skin
Made in Quebec by La Coursière Bio organic